I found this recipe in the County Living Magazine, one of the spring issues. I decided this would be the dessert for Mother’s Day this year and OH MY was it delicious! I decided to make them in a mini bundt pans so everyone could have an individual one but you could make one big cake if you so desired.Jump to Recipe
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
I found this recipe in the Country Living Magazine, orignal to be found here: https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a27245094/meyer-lemon-blueberry-cake-recipe/
- 12-cup Bundt Pan
- 2.5 cups All Purpose Flour Spoon and Leveled
- .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp hKoser Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter Room Temperature
- 2.25 cups Sugar Divided
- 3 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 cup Sour Cream Room Temperature
- 1 tbsp Grated Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 oz Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in the middle position. Coat a 12-cup
Bundt pan with baking spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt
in a bowl.
- Beat butter and 2 cups sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until
light and fluffy, 2 to 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating to
incorporate after each addition and occasionally stopping the mixer and
scraping down the sides of the bowl. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat
in flour mixture until incorporated. Beat in sour cream and lemon zest.
Fold in blueberries. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to
60 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert onto a
- Combine lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in
a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer; cook until sugar is dissolved.
Brush over hot cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Variation: Bake, in two batches, in a 6-mold mini Bundt pan coated with baking spray 24 to 26 minutes. Makes 11 mini Bundts.
Leave a Reply