Looking for an easy weekday dinner that has almost no prep! Look no further our cheesy bacon chicken dish is the perfect dinner for those busy nights. Serve over pasta, rice, zucchini noodles or just serve it on buns for sandwiches. The Italian seasoning gives just the right amount of flavor without being too salty or over powering. If you try it let us know how your family liked it!
Instant-Pot Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- Pressure Cooker
- 8 oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 7 oz Chicken Broth
- 2 Chicken Breasts large
- 1 package Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups Shredded Colby Jack
- 2.5 oz Real Bacon Bits
- Pasta or Zucchini Noodles
- Pour chicken broth into the bottom of the instant-pot.
- Add chicken breasts to pot.
- Cube cream cheese and add to the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning packet over the chicken/cream cheese.
- Lock lid and make sure your pressure is sealed.
- Set instant-pot to high cook for 10 minutes. Allow to natural release.
- Once all pressure is released remove chicken to bowl and shred using two forks.
- Once shredded add back to instant-pot and pour in your shredded cheese,and bacon bits.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or zucchini noodles.